Tuesday, July 27, 2010

School Visits Galore

Now that the school term is back in full swing, I'm visiting schools throughout the Northern Beaches and the Manning Valley (where I grew up) talking about echidnas, writing and my picture book, Puggle's Problem.

I've been having an awesome time, too. Everywhere I go, I receive a wonderful, warm reception. There is an enormous amount of organising and 'behind the scenes' work that each teacher-librarian does in preparation for my visit. I'm thrilled and delighted and very grateful for all the work that's been done. And the children at the schools are so well-behaved and such good fun.

Last week it was Cromer Public School, today Allambie Heights Public School and tomorrow, St Kierans. Thursday and Friday I'm in the Manning visiting Taree West and Tinonee Public Schools. I'm so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment