Friday, July 16, 2010

Puggle's Problem Promotions

The last few days have been taken up with promotional activities for my new picture book, Puggle's Problem. On Wednesday, I was in Taree where I conducted a radio interview with Anthony Zanos on 2RE. Then I dashed off to meet the Scribblers Writers' group, a truly delightful troupe of writers from all over the Manning Region.

At 12:30pm, I presented an Author Talk in the lovely surrounds of Taree Library. The mural that was my backdrop was painted by illustrator Stephen Michael King. I had a lovely group of people come to see me talk and received a very warm welcome on my first official engagement in my home town.

It was a quick dash back to Sydney that afternoon, making it home in time for dinner with the family. The following afternoon, I was the guest author at Manly Library's winter storytime session. What a load of fun that was with all the children bringing their beloved teddy bears to the library for a sleepover.

Oh, and on Wednesday 14 July, the Manly Daily ran a piece on me, photograph included.

So, not a bad week in all...

TTFN,
Aleesah

No comments:

Post a Comment