Thursday, July 22, 2010

Puggle's Problem Book Launch

The newly published author and her friends, Brenda Gary and Susanne Meilenbrock.

People actually lining up to have me sign my books!

Joseph Battaglia and Penny Possum from Sydney Wildlife.

Jill Carter-Henson and Pat Morgan.

The happy crowd...


Well, I think the photos say it all.

The official (bookstore) launch of Puggle's Problem took place on Tuesday night, 20 July at Berkelouw Books, Balgowlah.

What a huge day (and night) it was. The first day back of school getting the kids off, spending the morning down at Cromer Public School talking to nearly 400 children about Pipp Puggle, then the evening spent greeting friends and family and launching my first ever picture book.

As always I was amazed by the support from everyone who came. Some people travelled over an hour to be there, which I thought was just wonderful.

What more can I say? Only this: thank you everyone, you made the night truly special for me!

TTFN
Aleesah

No comments:

Post a Comment