Saturday, September 11, 2010

Get Ahead Kids Article

Check out the latest issue of Get Ahead Kids online for my article on 'Making Milestones'. There's also a lovely review of Puggle's Problem: Get Ahead Kids.

All focus at the moment has been on getting out there and talking about my new series, Totally Twins, published by New Frontier. On Tuesday I attended the CBCA 'Lunch with the Stars' function at St Patrick's Manly. Around 200 students and 20 authors attended this marvellous event organised by author, Belinda Murrell.

On Wednesday, I visited the delightful children at St Cecelia's Primary School, Balgowlah. I handed out lots of Totally Twins badges and spoke about puggles and twins and lots of other fun things.

Today, I was at Storytime at Manly Library along with Kate Forsyth and Serena Geddes. We entertained some lively little characters and read our latest picture books.

Tomorrow, Sunday, I will presenting the Draw. Dream. Write. Delight. Writing and Illustrating Super-session with Belinda Murrell and Serena Geddes. We have around 30 girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years coming along to learn about writing and illustrating. Should be fun!

TTFN.
Aleesah

No comments:

Post a Comment